SolutionsHR Asia is a search boutique of specializing in managerial and executive level for manufacturing and technology sectors. We forge meaningful relationships with our technology clients, ensuring that we can bring success to their business imperatives as a value-added search firm. Our team has diverse backgrounds from tier-1 global companies with both technical and HR practices.
- Responsible in delivery of full cycle recruitment service to our clients.
- Handle recruitment assignment in focus industries.
- Understand the recruitment needs of Client including the company background, job description and specific requirements and provide solutions for them
- Research biographical information on individuals as well as business intelligence through various resources in specific industries. Define search strategy, generate market maps and target lists for search execution
- Conduct face-to-face interview with shortlisted candidates, evaluate candidates according to client’s requirements.
- Update and maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of information in the firm's proprietary database
- Produce detailed candidate reports and edit/proofread documents used during internal interviews as well external presentation to clients
- Identify and improve continually of recruitment processes within the project
- Ensure all recruitment activities are compliant with company policy and procedure
- Perform client coordination, maintain good relationship with Client and candidate at all times.
- Provide coaching and supervision to researchers.
- Perform Business Development, get new clients base on company strategy.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
Changning District, Shanghai, 200336, PRC